Drawing of Facing Dimensions for Ring Joint Flanges
Click for Data Sheet
- All dimensions are in inches.
- ‘K’ and ‘R’ dimensions are minimum dimensions.
- The groove depth ‘E’ is equal to the raised face thickness but is not subject to tolerances for ‘E’. The groove depth ‘E ‘is not included in flange thickness T. Groove depth ‘E’ is to be included in connection overall length ‘L’.
- Dimensions and tolerances are in accordance with ASME B16.5and B16.20.
- A plus tolerance of 3/64 in. for heights B and H is permitted providing the variation in the height of any ring does not exceed 1/64 in. throughout its entire circumference.
Technical data contained in this section governed by ASME or other Codes/Specifications are subject to change and are therefore provided for information purposes only and are not to be used for design purposes. Refer to latest edition of applicable Code/Specification and addendums thereto for required design data.
Contact Us for More Information About Our High Pressure Industrial Flange Specifications
Contact one of our sales team members at (281) 441-4088 to receive more information about our high pressure industrial flange specifications. Our manufacturing meets the specifications set forth by ASME, ANSI, and API industrial guidelines.