Properties of Seamless and Welded Steel Pipe
- All dimensions are in inches.
- All weights are in pounds.
- Dimensions for STD WT, X-STG, XX-STG, SCH 10, 20, 30, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 140, and 160 are in accordance with ASME B36.10.
- Dimensions for SCH 5S, 10S, 40S, and 80S are in accordance with ASME B36.19.
- * Wall thickness for Schedule 40, 40S, and Standard Weight are identical though 10″ nominal pipe size.
- ** Wall thickness for Schedules 80, 80S, and Extra Strong are identical through 8″ nominal pipe size.
- ~ Includes Standard Weight.
- ^ Includes Extra Strong.
- The wall thickness shown is subject to a 12.5% Mill tolerance.
Technical data contained in this section governed by ASME or other Codes/Specifications are subject to change and are therefore provided for information purposes only and are not to be used for design purposes. Refer to latest edition of applicable Code/Specification and addendums thereto for required design data.