The short answer is not a lot. ANSI is an abbreviation for the American National Standards Institute, a non-profit organization composed of members from a wide cross-section of individuals associated with them in academia, government agencies, businesses and organizations that…
Advantages & Disadvantages of the Different Types of Carbon Steel
Carbon steel is one of the oldest and most widely used types of steel in the world. The uses of this carbon steel are largely determined by the trace amounts of carbon infused within the steel during the “smelting” process.…
The Use of Carbon Steel in the Flange Manufacturing Process
Carbon steel is the most commonly used steel in the world. When carbon is infused into steel, it transforms the properties of the steel, and how it should be used, based on the amount of carbon present in the steel.…
The Purpose Of Forged Flanges
Forged flanges combine two separate machinery parts together. They can be an extension to a structure in order to make the object stronger. Industrial flanges have numerous uses including connecting sheets, pumps, pipes and structures that specifically require an intermediate…
FCI Studding Outlet Manufacturing Standards
There are standards or requirements that must be adhered to during the studding outlet manufacturing process. Below are the general standards of the FCI studded outlets: The codes, materials, and bores First and foremost we have ensured that all our…
Drawing of Facing Dimensions for Ring Joint Flanges
Click for Data Sheet
- All dimensions are in inches.
- 'K' and 'R' dimensions are minimum dimensions.
- The groove depth 'E' is equal to the raised face thickness but is not subject to tolerances for 'E'. The groove depth 'E 'is not included in flange thickness T. Groove depth 'E' is to be included in connection overall length 'L'.
- Dimensions and tolerances are in accordance with ASME B16.5and B16.20.
- A plus tolerance of 3/64 in. for heights B and H is permitted providing the variation in the height of any ring does not exceed 1/64 in. throughout its entire circumference.
Technical data contained in this section governed by ASME or other Codes/Specifications are subject to change and are therefore provided for information purposes only and are not to be used for design purposes. Refer to latest edition of applicable Code/Specification and addendums thereto for required design data.
Contact Us for More Information About Our High Pressure Industrial Flange Specifications
Contact one of our sales team members at (281) 441-4088 to receive more information about our high pressure industrial flange specifications. Our manufacturing meets the specifications set forth by ASME, ANSI, and API industrial guidelines.