For more info on this topic, check out A Brief History of Carbon Steel – Part 1, A Brief History of Carbon Steel – Part 2, and A Brief History of Carbon Steel – Part 3.The Bessemer Process was not…
What Are the Components of a Wellhead and What Do They Do? – Part 2
Forged Components is known as one of the top wellhead component suppliers in the country, but what are the parts of a wellhead and how do they work together? This is the second out of three blog posts that describes…
What Are the Components of a Wellhead and What Do They Do? – Part 3
This is the final post in our series describing wellhead components and their functions. For more information, check out What Are the Components of a Wellhead and What Do They Do? – Part 1 and Part 2.Christmas TreeThe Christmas tree…
Properties of Stainless Steel
Forged Components offers high-quality stainless steel custom pressure vessel connections. Stainless steel has several properties that make it the perfect choice for you next ASME pressure vessel connections forging project.StrongTensile strength measures the resistance of a material to breaking under…
A Brief History of Carbon Steel – Part 2
For more info on this topic, check out last month’s post A Brief History of Carbon Steel – Part 1Carbon steel wasn’t always the reliable metal that we use for our blind flanges and forged steel rings that we use…
Drawing of Facing Dimensions for Ring Joint Flanges
Click for Data Sheet
- All dimensions are in inches.
- 'K' and 'R' dimensions are minimum dimensions.
- The groove depth 'E' is equal to the raised face thickness but is not subject to tolerances for 'E'. The groove depth 'E 'is not included in flange thickness T. Groove depth 'E' is to be included in connection overall length 'L'.
- Dimensions and tolerances are in accordance with ASME B16.5and B16.20.
- A plus tolerance of 3/64 in. for heights B and H is permitted providing the variation in the height of any ring does not exceed 1/64 in. throughout its entire circumference.
Technical data contained in this section governed by ASME or other Codes/Specifications are subject to change and are therefore provided for information purposes only and are not to be used for design purposes. Refer to latest edition of applicable Code/Specification and addendums thereto for required design data.
Contact Us for More Information About Our High Pressure Industrial Flange Specifications
Contact one of our sales team members at (281) 441-4088 to receive more information about our high pressure industrial flange specifications. Our manufacturing meets the specifications set forth by ASME, ANSI, and API industrial guidelines.